A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ihemaguba is Good. Dr. Ihemaguba has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihemaguba graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ihemaguba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ihemaguba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ihemaguba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Ihemaguba practice?
Dr. Michael Ihemaguba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Ihemaguba, Dr. Micheal Ihemaguba, Dr. Michel Ihemaguba, Dr. Mickey Ihemaguba, Dr. Miguel Ihemaguba, Dr. Mike Ihemaguba