A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ihemaguba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ihemaguba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihemaguba graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Dr. Ihemaguba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Okechukwu Ihemaguba MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Ihemaguba practice?
- Dr. Michael Ihemaguba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ihemaguba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.