A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Illingworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Illingworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Illingworth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Illingworth MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Illingworth practice?
- Dr. Michael Illingworth has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Illingworth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .