A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miyashiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miyashiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miyashiro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyashiro graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miyashiro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Christus Spohn Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Miyashiro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Miyashiro practice?
- Dr. Michael Miyashiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miyashiro practices Ophthalmology near Hilo, HI.
See Hilo Ophthalmologists.