Learn more about Dr. Michael Ingber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ingber, Urologist, Surgeon, Urogynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ingber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ingber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ingber MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ingber practice?
- Dr. Michael Ingber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ingber practices Urology near Whippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Whippany Urologists.