A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ingegno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ingegno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ingegno, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingegno graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingegno has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Ingegno MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ingegno practice?
- Dr. Michael Ingegno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ingegno practices Vascular Surgery near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Alameda Surgeons.