Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 19th, 2014

Treated my daughter like she was only one of his many patients. Asked same "standard" questions at every visit as if it was a recording. Never really felt he got to know his patient. Never really followed through with plan he set up the visit before.

|  Whatever  |  show details
by D.... ......... on Apr 14th, 2013

I was going through a really tough time in my life and I needed my appointments with Dr. Ingram, but every time I had one scheduled I would get a letter from the office saying that I had to reschedule my appointment for another time. Probably because Ingram was going out on vacations and what not. After this happened 3 different times I promptly switched to a different office and left MPBA in the dust.

|  DR INGRAM  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

VERY GOOD Psychiatrist VERY PROFESSIONAL EASY TO TALK TOO I WOULD REC AMEND HIGHLY

|  Office Staff Very Dysfunctional  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Called to make an appointment for my daughter who suffers from anxiety. Office staff became rude and insulting, asking why she had not been seen in a year. Also stated she had numerous cancellations and no-shows (which most of the cancellations were due to the staff re-scheduling). I felt very degraded when speaking with her and decided that because of her rudeness and judgemental attitude, I decided to go elsewhere. Surely more emphathy and concern is needed in the office staff. They should be treating patients, not a paycheck.

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

i really like dr ingram. he is very good at what he does.