Overall Review

3.4

September 1st, 2016
Highly Impresaed
Dr. Insler did a great job. My vision is 20/15 now and I can see perfectly. His bedside manner is great, very comforting, and excellent at what he does. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone!

June 13th, 2016
Traumatic Experience
I saw Dr. Insler for Lasik last week. I sat up from the procedure crying hysterically. I felt EVERYTHING he was doing and when i told him this during the procedure he just laughed and said, "we should start videoing these procedures." He kept jerking my head up and telling me to keep it still. (Hard to do when you are in pain.) All of the staff agreed with me that he was an a**hole and they said they try to make up for it by being extra nice.

January 22nd, 2016
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
Very rude, no bedside manner. Nothing like handing $4+k to an AZZHOLE. Even my laid-back hubby thought he was a jerk. Got the "premium" HD, custom, life time warranty lasik. Failed in under 5 years. One eye +1 other one is -1. Before procedure both were near-sighted. My eye doctor now, said this should have never happened and will make sure none of his patients sees Insler.

October 15th, 2015
Upset
Prior to surgery I was 20/40 now I am currently 20/200 I cannot drive now !! Thanks to Laser Vision Institute and Dr. Michael Insler