Learn more about Dr. Michael Iossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Iossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iossi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Iossi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Franklin Iossi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Iossi practice?
- Dr. Michael Iossi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Iossi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.