Dr. Michael Iossi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 28th, 2016
Spent more time talking in the direction of his laptop them focusing his attention on his patient. Did not take the time to explain the diagnosis or answer questions. Did not provide good follow up or direction on follow up care. Felt as if the appointment was an inconvience for him.

June 1st, 2016
would not recommend doctor
difficult to talk to ----- would not recommend this doctor

April 4th, 2016
Would NOT recommend doctor
Dr. Iossi treated me and did my surgery which was unsuccessful. When I still had pain and swelling 8 months later he didn't even come to my last appointment but sent his PA who prescribed orthotics and told me they couldn't see me again. That was it with no follow up or anything. Almost one year later (since my last appointment) I am still in pain and treating with some one else. I would not recommend him to anyone and I have serious concerns about the care I received. I regret ever seeing him

April 1st, 2016
Would not recommend him.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Iossi - St. Luke's
Approachable; understanding and able to articulate issues in an understandable manner.

January 1st, 2015
review of non care
dislike; I visited Dr.Iossi 3x for workman's comp injury. Before injury I was able to walk independently to complete my occupation as a RN/CM....after a fall caused by my patient's NH facility lack of warning signs for a wet floor, I had extremely painful swelling of foot-ankle-knee and was unable to walk/transfer independently...I had no fractures....Dr.Iossi prescribed rest, non-ambulation....pain and lack of ambulation without a wheel chair or rolator/walker persists....Dr.Iossi focused on my age, weight... and refused request for any inter venetion besides rest, and weight loss including injections and therapy. Its be 10 weeks since injury...He now states he will see me in 2 months- gave a work limitation of desk job....I need something to help me get back to work...I don't want to spend the rest of my life home bound...I am very displeased.

February 19th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Iossi
Even though there was a slim chance of my father ever walking again, Dr. Iossi did surgery on his hip and leg and now my father is walking again. My dad has seen a lot of doctors for all of his many problems and out of all the doctors, Dr. Iossi has been the kindest to us.

December 11th, 2013
Excellent Care
Dr. Iossi really listened to me and took the time to take care of my foot pain. He did an excellent job of not only looking at my xrays but also explained them very well. He had me walk and looked at my feet carefully. I would definitely go back to him.

July 3rd, 2013
Would never refer to anyone
Terrible! His bedside manner, or lackthereof, gives physicians in the industry a bad name. I questioned his intelligence as a "subject matter expert", and that was definitely confirmed after meeting with other MD. Don't waste your time or money!