Dr. Michael Iossi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Iossi?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

My followup appointment lasted about 2 minutes and he left without saying goodbye while I was talking to his assistant. When the assistant left, I assumed that Dr. Iossi would be coming back since he didn't even say goodbye and he was only at the appointment for 2 minutes. No one ever came back and finally I just left. I have to use a walker to get around and I wonder if I would have received some PT treatment, maybe I would be walking better. If I ever need an ortho doctor again, I will be going elsewhere.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

After 3 years of visiting podiatrists off and on, finally received correct diagnosis of semoiditis.

As a registered nurse I was especially pleased that he explained carefully and did a very thorough evaluation. He asked if I had questions and gave me treatment options without pushing me in any direction.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Spent more time talking in the direction of his laptop them focusing his attention on his patient. Did not take the time to explain the diagnosis or answer questions. Did not provide good follow up or direction on follow up care. Felt as if the appointment was an inconvience for him.

would not recommend doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2016

difficult to talk to ----- would not recommend this doctor

Would NOT recommend doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Iossi treated me and did my surgery which was unsuccessful. When I still had pain and swelling 8 months later he didn't even come to my last appointment but sent his PA who prescribed orthotics and told me they couldn't see me again. That was it with no follow up or anything. Almost one year later (since my last appointment) I am still in pain and treating with some one else. I would not recommend him to anyone and I have serious concerns about the care I received. I regret ever seeing him

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Would not recommend him.

Dr. Iossi - St. Luke's

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Approachable; understanding and able to articulate issues in an understandable manner.

review of non care

Posted on January 1st, 2015

dislike; I visited Dr.Iossi 3x for workman's comp injury. Before injury I was able to walk independently to complete my occupation as a RN/CM....after a fall caused by my patient's NH facility lack of warning signs for a wet floor, I had extremely painful swelling of foot-ankle-knee and was unable to walk/transfer independently...I had no fractures....Dr.Iossi prescribed rest, non-ambulation....pain and lack of ambulation without a wheel chair or rolator/walker persists....Dr.Iossi focused on my age, weight... and refused request for any inter venetion besides rest, and weight loss including injections and therapy. Its be 10 weeks since injury...He now states he will see me in 2 months- gave a work limitation of desk job....I need something to help me get back to work...I don't want to spend the rest of my life home bound...I am very displeased.

Dr. Iossi

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Iossi

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Even though there was a slim chance of my father ever walking again, Dr. Iossi did surgery on his hip and leg and now my father is walking again. My dad has seen a lot of doctors for all of his many problems and out of all the doctors, Dr. Iossi has been the kindest to us.

Excellent Care

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Iossi really listened to me and took the time to take care of my foot pain. He did an excellent job of not only looking at my xrays but also explained them very well. He had me walk and looked at my feet carefully. I would definitely go back to him.