inactive

Michael S Irish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 25th, 2015
My daughter had a bar put into her chest at 10 years old and removed 3 years later. Dr. Irish and his staff were amazing! He spoke to us as her parents and turned and spent time with our daughter one on one . He was attentive and skilled Her surgery went went smoothly and was a complete success. If any child is in need of surgery I would highly recommend Dr. Irish!

March 20th, 2015
Drew pictures for us to help us understand my daughter's surgery. Gave us his cell phone number to call him anytime with any concerns. Such a wonderful surgeon and human. Amazing bedside manner and so professional.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Irish is an amazing surgeon. Dr. Irish recently performed a minimally invasive repair of his pectus deformity. As a result of excessive scaring from a thoracic surgery he had as an infant, he experienced complications. I am so thankful that Dr. Irish was performing the procedure rather than someone with less experience and expertise! Although the procedure did not go as anticipated, Dr. Irish was able to use his skills and experience to repair the pectus deformity and also remove some of the scar tissue that was enveloping his lung. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, but he is also a great advocate for his patients and has wonderful bedside manner. He is a top notch surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled pediatric surgeon!

August 9th, 2012
Wonderful Pediatric Surgeon
We just spent a few days in the hosiptal with our son. Dr. Irish was his surgoen, he was amazing.He explained the surgery to us and to our 12 year old son, and consistantly asked if we had questions and answered all questions in a way our son could understand. He tried his best to aleviate any fears our son had about the surgery. Wonderful follow up.

August 22nd, 2009
I am dissapointed about the care of this doctor. Instead of focusing on my son's problem he rather uses his phone in the room and starts swearing in front of my wide and I! What is up with that!!

July 10th, 2009
Excellent, caring doctor
We were led to Dr. Irish when our newborn daughter was born with mass in her bowel. He not only provided the best care for our daughter, but also showed care and concern for the rest of the family. He genuinely wanted to know our fears and concerns before and after surgery and did everything he could to help alleviate them. Since our daughter's case was very unique, he promptly contacted colleagues around the country to see if they had experience with this specific issue. We trusted him with the life of our 10 day old daughter and he gave us back reassurance and compassion. I would highly recommend Dr. Irish to anyone who needs a caring, honest and skilled surgeon.

July 10th, 2009
What a fantastic doctor! Considering the horrible reasons that led up to our needing Dr. Irish's services. The previous issue with our pediatrician and his lack of concern/knowledge with pyloric stenosis was unbelievable. Dr. Irish was amazing to say the least.