A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Iseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Iseman is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iseman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Iseman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Atypical Mycobacterium Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iseman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iseman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dee Iseman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Iseman practice?
- Dr. Michael Iseman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Iseman practices Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Golden, CO.
See Denver Pulmonologists.