A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Iseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Iseman is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Iseman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Atypical Mycobacterium Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iseman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iseman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iseman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Iseman practice?
Dr. Michael Iseman practices Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Pulmonologists.