A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Isenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Isenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Isenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Isenberg practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NY.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.