A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ittmann, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ittmann graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ittmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Murrey Ittmann MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ittmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Ittmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ittmann practices Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.