Dr. Michael Ivchenko MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tempe, AZ

April 10th, 2012
Dr. Ivchenko
I have been a patient of Dr. Ivchenko's for about 9 years now. I found him when I needed a doctor the most. I needed a surgical procedure done, my gynecologist that I was seeing at the time couldnt fit me in her schedule and Dr. Ivchenko made time for me and answered the call. He was professional, thorough, caring and most importantly, accurate in his diagnosis. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Michael Ivchenko to anyone in need of a great obstetrician & gynecologist. His nurse, Kathy, is knowledgable, professional and a pleasure to work with and the two of them make a great team!

March 20th, 2012
Dr Ivchenko is a very caring and compasionate Dr. He took time to listen to all my concerns, and even helped me have another baby after I was told I would never be able to. I would so pass the word along that he is the Dr. to see.

December 1st, 2009
Great Doc!
I have had 3 children with Dr Ivchenko's help and he is going to be performing a hysterectomy and rectocele repair in 10 days for me. He is great! He listens to my concerns and does what he can to help without taking the quick fix.