A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aaronson practice?
Dr. Michael Aaronson practices Gastroenterology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Danvers Gastroenterologists.