A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Aaronson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Michael Aaronson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aaronson practices Gastroenterology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Danvers Gastroenterologists.