A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaronson is Excellent. Dr. Aaronson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aaronson practice?
Dr. Michael Aaronson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Aaronson, Dr. Mitch Aaronson, Dr. Myles Aaronson, Dr. Michal Aaronson, Dr. Mickey Aaronson, Dr. Miles Aaronson