A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexander, Neurological Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Neurovascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jozef Alexander MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Michael Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alexander practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.