The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Alexander
Dr. Michael Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Neurovascular Center. Dr. Alexander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Alexander has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Michael Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nestor Gonzalez
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Ali Shirzadi
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Adam Mamelak
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26