Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexander, Neurological Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Neurovascular Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alexander practice?
Dr. Michael Alexander practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.