A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Babb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babb practice?
Dr. Michael Babb practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Red Bluff Otolaryngologists, Red Bluff Plastic Surgeons, and Red Bluff Surgeons.