A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Babb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Babb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babb practice?
- Dr. Michael Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babb practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.