A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Babb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Babb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babb practice?
- Dr. Michael Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babb practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.