A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babcock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babcock
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babcock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Babcock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Babcock MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babcock practice?
- Dr. Michael Babcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babcock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.