A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baker is Excellent. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Baker practice?
Dr. Michael Baker practices Internal Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Baker, Dr. Mitch Baker, Dr. Myles Baker, Dr. Michal Baker, Dr. Mickey Baker, Dr. Miles Baker