A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ball, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ball, DPM, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ball has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ball DPM, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ball practice?
- Dr. Michael Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ball practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Cardiologists.