Learn more about Dr. Michael Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ball, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ball, DPM, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ball has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ball DPM, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ball practice?
- Dr. Michael Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ball practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Cardiologists.