A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barrett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barrett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Barrett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Michael Barrett has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Barrett practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near , .