A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baum, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Baum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Baum practice?
- Dr. Michael Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baum practices Family Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Primary Care Doctors.