A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benjamin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Benjamin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Benjamin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Michael Benjamin has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Benjamin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tamarac, FL.