A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benjamin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benjamin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Benjamin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Michael Benjamin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Tamarac, FL.