A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Julian Bloom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Michael Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bloom practices Family Medicine near Clarence, NY.
See Clarence Primary Care Doctors.