Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 5th, 2016

Visited Dr. Bond on a friend's referral and was very pleased with his office staff and Dr. Bond. He was very practical and the treatment he recommended was very successful.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Carol Dennis on Oct 6th, 2013

I went to Dr. Bond for around 10 years before he moved to Leesburg. He diagnosed my lip cancer when the cancer Docs did not. He was always kind and checked me out throughly . My husband went to him before he died also and received great treatment. If I were still able to drive far, I would still be seeing him.

My Favorite Doctor show details My Favorite Doctor
by Kate L on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Bond has been my dermatologist for over 8 yrs, and he is my favorite doctor for many reasons. Dr. Bond is personable, interested in me as a patient & asks quality questions to render a superior diagnosis. He is attentive and has a wonderful & caring bedside manner. He paid attention to my qualms on having skin cancer on the nose removed, and we approached the issue together with great results & my perceived "beauty" left in tact. With skin being the #1 organ on your body, Dr. Bond is my only choice.

Okay if you like a factory setting show details Okay if you like a factory setting
Jan 1st, 2010

Since this doc has all the credentials needed, I thought he would be good. The problem is that the office is run like a factory and I felt like part of a herd of cattle. Not enough attention or history was asked about my complaint and it was finally diagnosed later and treated successfully by a nurse practioner!