Dermatologist (skin), Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wow! Misdiagnosed!!?  |  show details
by Richard on Oct 10th, 2013

I just read where 2 People on ONE Street were misdiagnosed! That's a huge percentage for just one Street full of People. What about a Town full?? For this reason I'm NOT going back to him. Plus, I agree with the other person above too...that the Doc is a little ODD . Instead of wearing a white Coat, he might need a relaxing short Vacation where everyone else wears the white coats! Sad...but true.vWe are all just Human.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Carol Dennis on Oct 6th, 2013

I went to Dr. Bond for around 10 years before he moved to Leesburg. He diagnosed my lip cancer when the cancer Docs did not. He was always kind and checked me out throughly . My husband went to him before he died also and received great treatment. If I were still able to drive far, I would still be seeing him.

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I thought I knew this Doctor. I went to him for help and he betrayed my confidence. He is a Kook who needs his license pulled! If you go to him for particular skin problems, you are at risk of everyone knowing about it and due to him recognizing who I am, Im afraid to say more. There are hundreds of Dermatologists to choose from. To be on the safe side, maybe chose one who will not damage your reputation and embarrass the heck out of you. Its time he retire and take that head microscope off his noggin.

|  My Favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Kate L on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Bond has been my dermatologist for over 8 yrs, and he is my favorite doctor for many reasons. Dr. Bond is personable, interested in me as a patient & asks quality questions to render a superior diagnosis. He is attentive and has a wonderful & caring bedside manner. He paid attention to my qualms on having skin cancer on the nose removed, and we approached the issue together with great results & my perceived "beauty" left in tact. With skin being the #1 organ on your body, Dr. Bond is my only choice.

|  Poor diagnostician  |  show details
by Nancy J on May 10th, 2013

2 people on my street have been misdiagnosed by Dr. Bond.

|  Okay if you like a factory setting  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2010

Since this doc has all the credentials needed, I thought he would be good. The problem is that the office is run like a factory and I felt like part of a herd of cattle. Not enough attention or history was asked about my complaint and it was finally diagnosed later and treated successfully by a nurse practioner!