A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- MacNeal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Boyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatrics near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orchard, WA.
See Silverdale Pediatricians.