A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- MacNeal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boyer practice?
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatrics near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orchard, WA.
See Silverdale Pediatricians.