Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Did not see show details Did not see
Apr 11th, 2016

I did not actually see Dr. Brennan, as a matter of fact, I could not even get past the scheduling lady. She asked me for all of my information and then asked about insurance. I told her and she said "I'll have to ask the medical assistant if we take this insurance but she's at lunch. Can I get your number and I will call you back?" I have her my number though begrudgingly because he is on the list of providers for my insurance and my insurance is listed on the site as being accepted. That was Thursday, today is Monday and no one ever called back. Never mind that my son broke his wrist and needs a cast. I used the doctor the ER had "recommended." It is further than I wanted to travel but the scheduler was very knowledgeable, friendly, and knew exactly how far out from the break to schedule a cast placement. I will not call this office again even though it is a convenient location for me.

excellent!! show details excellent!!
May 28th, 2014

Dr. Michael Brennan is the best Doctor that I have ever had. He is very kind, knowledgable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional Physician show details Exceptional Physician
Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Brennan is an experienced physician with an exceptional respect for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Brennan and the staff at Mountain View. You will not find better care and concern for your family in the valley.

Mar 17th, 2009

I would not recommend using any doctor in this practice (Mountain View Family Physicians). This is based solely on their policies and not on medical ability. As a requirement of being seen they will require your social security number, even if you are covered by insurance. There is no valid medical reason for this and it is a risk to you. You should use caution with any business requiring unnecessary personal information. Also, the staff is fairly rude and not knowledgeable.