Learn more about Dr. Michael Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brennan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Brennan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Michael Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brennan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Physiatrists.