A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brooks is Good. Dr. Brooks has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brooks, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Brooks practice?
Dr. Michael Brooks practices Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Havertown, PA.
See Newark Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Brooks, Dr. Mitch Brooks, Dr. Myles Brooks, Dr. Michal Brooks, Dr. Mickey Brooks, Dr. Miles Brooks