A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brooks, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jon Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Michael Brooks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brooks practices Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Havertown, PA.
See Newark Gastroenterologists.