Dr. Michael Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brooks?

January 22nd, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Brooks is a great doctor. Appointments need to be make in advance. His staff is great. He is thorough, knows his business and is easy to speak with, will answer questions. Given the nature of his specialty, it's hard for his staff to predict how long each visit will take when scheduling. This in only fair so that every person gets the care they need. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

July 22nd, 2015

Great doctor experience

great doctor, very caring and diagnosed my problem when others couldn't. Highly recommended.

March 18th, 2015

very good experience!

March 4th, 2013

Don't trust him. Greedy

Had the endoscopy done by him. Upon follow up sixth month visit, I still complained about the pain in my stomach. Instead of diagnosing or anything he wanted to do the endoscopy on me again so he can get more money. He in fact told me about money plan too which no doctor tells u personally. I think this guy is very greedy and I don't trust his diagnosis either. Don't goth him. There should be 0 rating star but had to give 1 star

October 1st, 2011

Long wait on first visit but...

I've only been to Dr. Brooks' office once, but had to wait over an hour before I got called back to an exam room. Based on other feedback, I can only hope that this is the exception and not the rule. I then had a colonoscopy performed. That went very well, but unlike my previous GI doc, I did not get a written report (with pics) at the end of the procedure, only a clean bill of health. I perfer having some written documentation on hand so that if I move I can take these important medical records with me.

February 9th, 2011

I saw the doctor on a Monday and as of Thursday morning I did not receive call back about the blood work conducted on the same day. He has yet to log into the hospital where the blood work was done to get results. Not very reliable.

October 5th, 2017