Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Don't trust him. Greedy show details Don't trust him. Greedy
Mar 4th, 2013

Had the endoscopy done by him. Upon follow up sixth month visit, I still complained about the pain in my stomach. Instead of diagnosing or anything he wanted to do the endoscopy on me again so he can get more money. He in fact told me about money plan too which no doctor tells u personally. I think this guy is very greedy and I don't trust his diagnosis either. Don't goth him. There should be 0 rating star but had to give 1 star

Long wait on first visit but... show details Long wait on first visit but...
Oct 1st, 2011

I've only been to Dr. Brooks' office once, but had to wait over an hour before I got called back to an exam room. Based on other feedback, I can only hope that this is the exception and not the rule. I then had a colonoscopy performed. That went very well, but unlike my previous GI doc, I did not get a written report (with pics) at the end of the procedure, only a clean bill of health. I perfer having some written documentation on hand so that if I move I can take these important medical records with me.

Feb 9th, 2011

I saw the doctor on a Monday and as of Thursday morning I did not receive call back about the blood work conducted on the same day. He has yet to log into the hospital where the blood work was done to get results. Not very reliable.

May 9th, 2009

great dr. and staff highly recomended