Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I am thankful for good doctors like Dr. Brown.

Won't be returning as a patient

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I never write reviews... But I felt compelled this time. The entire time I was in there, the office staff acted like they didn't want to be there, and the feeling of being rushed while in the room with the doctor. I didn't have to tell him too many symptoms before he just told me to take medication. No tests were done. Well, he told me to call if the medicine wasn't helping. Which I did. It took the doctor office 4 days to return my phone call about my medication. It made my problem worse, not better. Instead of trying to figure out the problem or try a new medicine, they told me to see another specialist. I won't see another specialist for 2 months. Then I have to wait on tests for that doctor to choose to do. From now until whenever, I won't be able to swallow normally. Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas are coming up. I felt no help or comfort from the doctor at all. I would not recommend to a friend or family.

Thanks for Helping Both My Girls'

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor. He is one of the only doctors that listened to me and did not just say well she seems fine now! Thanks!

He is a wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2011

This doctor is very patient and he cares.he dosen't push meds,he will get to the problem if he doesn't know he will tell you that as well. thank you Dr Brown we love you

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Wonderful!!!!

mom

Posted on August 30th, 2010

impersonal, felt like an assembly line of children for surgery, poor bedside manner, no idea why my pediatrician recommended him for my daughter

he is great

Posted on August 1st, 2010

He is the Best ent I ever had. I will never leave him. He helps me get over the fear of Doctors. Go to him if u have sinus problems. love him.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

He is the best Ent I ever had, He gets to the bottom of any and all problems you have. If he dosen't know he will tell you. His bed side manner is good. A little to business but he is Great. I would recommend this Ent for your family or friends.

Scared to death of Doctors and sick he is great

Posted on December 9th, 2009

I went to see Doc Brown 3 times in allcouldn't get my ears up stuffed he tried nose spay, then I went into corydon,indiana office didn't have a apptbegged him to do something, then he sent me for cat scan for sinus. then I had appt with him, he wouldn't try to guesswhy My sinus were clogged, he wanted to do surgery cancer was suggest but I don't believe in that diease at all.so I went to surgery dec 3,2009 scared to death hated doctors until Doc Brown. He prayed with me and my husbandDr. brown stayed with me eXCELLENT DR. NOT SO GOOD BED SIDE MANNER IN HIS OFFICE, But Great I mean Great bad side manner when it counts. Thank u so much Doctor Brown and surban Hospital Great staff to. I wasn't a good patient at all.I stayed in hospital overnight. thanks again doc.

Posted on October 26th, 2017