A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Butler FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michael Butler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Butler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Cardiologists.