Dr. Michael John Butler MD, FACC, and FASE is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, MD, FACC, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Butler practice?
Dr. Michael Butler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Butler, Dr. Micheal Butler, Dr. Michel Butler, Dr. Mickey Butler, Dr. Miguel Butler, Dr. Mike Butler