Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Butler FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michael Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Siloam Springs, AR.
See Siloam Springs Internists and Siloam Springs Cardiologists.