A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Butler FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michael Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Siloam Springs, AR.
See Siloam Springs Internists and Siloam Springs Cardiologists.