A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Merle West Medical Center
- Skylakes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Casey MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Casey practice?
- Dr. Michael Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Klamath Falls, OR.
See Klamath Falls Surgeons.