Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Merle West Medical Center
- Skylakes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Casey MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Casey practice?
- Dr. Michael Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Klamath Falls, OR.
See Klamath Falls Surgeons.