A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Charles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Charles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Charles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler County Health Department
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Charles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Charles practice?
- Dr. Michael Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Charles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Surgeons.