Dr. Michael Christie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Christie?

June 13th, 2016

Awesome

May 13th, 2016

awesome Doctor!!

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Christie is my favorite dr. Ever. He delivered my son through a complicated labor and always listens and genuinly cares. I would recommend him to any woman who needs a ob/gyn.

December 27th, 2015

Dr. Christie is the best doctor ever

October 17th, 2015

Can't say enough about Dr Christie. He listens to you and really wants to help I have recommended him to my friends because I trust him as my doctor. I didn't see him during my pregnancies but I wished I would have.

August 7th, 2013

A life saver

i was with his care for my 17 month old daughter and really thought he was a great dr. So with my newborn i wanted him to deliver her to and thank god he was there she was an emergency c-section at 33 weeks her cord was around her neck 3 times and she was breach she also had the strep virus because of his quick response and his knowledge of my history my daughter and i are in good health and survived Thank you so much Dr Christie

February 2nd, 2013

What a amazing doctor. I recommend him to any woman that need anything because he was the best doctor I ever seen! I thankyou for all that you done for myself and new born baby with your knowledge and kindness you helped on a amazing level in our lives. Your truly a asset to our healthcare.

May 19th, 2011

Trust me, Dr Christie is AWESOME!

I started seeing him when he was in practice with other doctors. The wait time was horrible, but once i went in there i realized why. He is so caring and so compassionate about his patients, it is hard to believe. I went through cervical cancer, surgery, and many female problems later. After a hysterectomy, I feel great! Then my oldest daughter got pregnant and he delivered my grandaughter. My youngest daughter then got pregnant and he has delivered one and one on the way for her! She has had a difficult pregnancy, being the babies are close together and she had a c-section. Dr Christie keeps up with her and watches her closely. I feel as though my brother is taking care of my girls. He told me the best compliment a person can give is to bring their daughters to him, and its true. I trust him with their life in his hands!

February 9th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Christie is a wonderful doctor. He finally diagnosed my problem after I had gone to 4 doctors. He literally saved my life. If you need a wonderful doctor then Dr Christie is the best!

November 30th, 2010

Empowers his patients -- an accessible, conscientious professional

Dr. Christie delivered my second child -- it was a joyful experience. He was conscientious in every detail of my pre-natal care. I was very well informed as the pregnancy progressed through to delivery, and he addressed every concern (without trivializing anything). By keeping me informed and educated, he empowered me to have the birth experience I wanted -- I felt in control, and he respected my decisions about medication (or not), birth position, etc. I would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

July 18th, 2010

Great Experience

Dr. Christie delivered my son and cared for me during the pregnancy. I have been a patient of his for almost four years, and I highly recommend him. He is extremely attentive and careful-- he caught a serious complication during my pregnancy immediately and my son and I were both fine as a result of his caution.He and his staff are friendly and very professional, and I loved that they actually learned a little about me and my family and remembered to ask about how things were going.My delivery was a little complicated, but I knew I was in good hands, and I received great care before during and after. When I was home from the hospital, I got more than one after-hours phone call from Dr. Christie or his nurse, just checking to be sure all was well. The one time I needed to call HIM after-hours with a problem (a weekend night, no less), he was very gracious about it and very helpful--knew exactly who I was, asked about my baby by name.There were some long waits in his office at times, but that is the norm in a single-doctor OB practice: when your baby is on the way, he drops everything to get there, even if it's during clinic hours. After a long wait, I always got an apology and sometimes even a little gift card. It's nice to know exactly who will be there to deliver you, and to have complete confidence in him and his staff.

January 26th, 2010

Best OB/GYN on the Gulf Coast

Dr. Christie is a great doctor! I have always gotten the best care from him and have always thought he went above and beyond for me. I was refered to him by my family doctor after a bad experience with another OB/GYN. He took care of the problem and has been my doctor ever since. He always answers all of my questions and addresses any concerns I have. He spends enough time with me that I don't feel as though I were just another patient on a conveyor belt. He is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever had the good fortune to meet. His professionalism is always above reproach and I have recommended my own daughters and all of my friends to him.