Learn more about Dr. Michael Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Christie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Christie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Christie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Christie practice?
- Dr. Michael Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Christie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.