Learn more about Dr. Michael Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Christie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Christie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Christie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Christie practice?
- Dr. Michael Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Christie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.