A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Christie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Christie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Christie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Christie practice?
- Dr. Michael Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Christie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.