Learn more about Dr. Michael Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clark is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Clark practice?
Dr. Michael Clark practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Oak Park Pediatricians, Oak Park General Practitioners, and Oak Park Internists.