A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coffey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coffey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Coffey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Coffey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Coffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coffey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.