A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coffey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coffey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Coffey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Coffey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Coffey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coffey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.