Dr. Michael Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cohen?

January 13th, 2017

I was treated for a injury to my wrist which was extremely slow healing... nevertheless Dr. Cohen was extremely patient with me as he diagnosed, treated, re-diagnosed and treated my injury through to the healing process. Thank You so so Much!

December 19th, 2016

Very Disappointed in the overall process. Process as more like assembly line vs taking care of the patients needs. May be a good Dr., but will changing doctors prior to any further consultation due to the inability of doctor and supporting staff to effectively communicate to take care of my needs around scheduling an appointment for a procedure.

December 18th, 2016

best bedside manner

February 4th, 2016

Dr. Cohen did everything he could for me to avoid surgery including a bone growth stimulator and it was successful. Others have said he has a bad bedside manner but I disagree. He has a good sense of humor and is able to connect with different personalities. He may be frank, but he is truthful.

November 2nd, 2015

Great Surgeon !

Dr. Cohen was fantastic as my surgeon for arm surgery. He is very knowledgeable and did a great job fixing my arm....would definitely recommend him and go to him again if I need to...but hope I never fall on black ice again.

June 15th, 2015

Great surgeon! Everything went well during and after surgery. Would definitely recommend.

November 14th, 2014

Great Doc

Very Knowledgeable and takes pride in making sure everything is done right!

November 6th, 2013

healthcare

He has horrible bed side manners! I WOULD NOT recommend him at all. Very short with his patients. Bad anger problem. Does not care what you have to say at all.

Doctor's Response

I am not sure what occurred at the time of your appointment, but I would be happy to speak with you if you contact me directly.

June 11th, 2011

He's been my Ortho Doc for 14 years!

Dr. Cohen has performed carpel tunnel procedure on both wrists and A-1 Pulley Release on two fingers (so far) over 14 years. He has always been very patient explaining what was wrong, what he would do, expectations long-term, post procedural care; he has answered any and all questions (and I always have a list!). I see him at least 3-4 times a year (I have osteoarthritis) and have never waited for more than 15 minutes but usually only 5-10. And when a problem was "outside his expertise" (his words) he referred me to an appropriate doctor who could provide relief. He never guarantees but does explain the options - e.g., not all cortisone injections will resolve (cure) a trigger finger, if not then a surgical procedure will be indicated. He is prompt for the procedures and always stops to chat before we proceed.

October 29th, 2010

Company doctor. Horrible bedside manner.

Doctor's Response

I do care for worker's Compensation patients that occasionally have problems not related to their work and are therefore unhappy. I do not work for the "Company".

May 15th, 2017