A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Collins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Collins practice?
- Dr. Michael Collins has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Collins practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, KY and Smiths Grove, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.