A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Conn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Conn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Conn practice?
- Dr. Michael Conn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Conn practices Plastic Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, NJ.
See Teaneck Plastic Surgeons.