A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Connolly, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Connolly DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Connolly practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Geriatric Doctors.