Learn more about Dr. Michael Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Connolly, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Connolly practice?
Dr. Michael Connolly practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Geriatric Doctors, Tucson Family Physicians, Tucson General Practitioners, and Tucson Pediatricians.