Learn more about Dr. Michael Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conrad, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Conrad MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Michael Conrad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Conrad practices Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Nephrologists.