Dr. Michael James Conrad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and Urology.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conrad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conrad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Conrad practice?
Dr. Michael Conrad practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Delran, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Nephrologists, Mount Laurel Family Physicians, and Mount Laurel Urologists.