A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cox, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cox MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cox practice?
- Dr. Michael Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cox practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Claxton, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.