A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cox, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cox MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cox practice?
- Dr. Michael Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cox practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.