Learn more about Dr. Michael Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cox, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cox MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cox practice?
- Dr. Michael Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cox practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Claxton, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.