A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham, Internist, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Internists and Westfield Psychiatrists.