A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham, Internist, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Psychiatrists.