A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Bedford, OH.
See Beachwood Internists and Beachwood Cardiologists.