A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cunningham FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.