A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cunningham FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.