A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Dao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dao practice?
- Dr. Michael Dao has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dao practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.