Overall Review

3.4

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Mike spent a lot of time with me. He explained everything and I left feeling very satisfied. His assistants were helpful and courteous. The front desk got me in quickly and was very polite.

November 2nd, 2015
Malpractice suit in the making
Sandy terc is amazing & it's the only reason I stay with the practice! As for Dr. DiGiovana himself... He and his staff have unethical practices. His office manager is inconsistent & rude from the moment you encounter her. Dr. DiGiovana refuses to speak with patients unless they are in his office. His own sister left the practice to go on her own! If thats not a clear indicator of foul play I don't know what is!?!

July 9th, 2014
Terribly rude office staff who tells you they will call u back by the end of the day and do not and horrible follow up by the dr. Have been a pt there for many years and will now be switching doctors after extremely poor care. They make u feel like a number not a person

July 8th, 2013
Staff is rude and obnoxious. One star is too much
Dr Mike owns the practice. Whenever I called to make an appointment with Dr Mike, I was referred to his (former) partner Dr Brooks, who is female. At first I felt uncomfortable with Dr Brooks, but she turned out to be a superb doctor. She became both mine and my wife's primary care doctor. Recently my wife needed to see her doctor. We have HMO coverage so she needs to see Dr Brooks before she can do anything. The rude office staff told my wife that Dr Brooks is no longer at that location and no one knows where she went. It's one thing that they were no help at all when we were stuck without a PCP, they refused to fax medical records to us when my wife needed immediate medical attention. After 4 calls, I finally convinced the rude woman there to fax my wife's records to the doctor she was visiting the same night. When my wife got to her appointment she found that the records were never faxed. I don't know what the problem is with this place. It's impossible to get in to see Dr Mike as a new patient (I tried 3 times before settling for his partner). He should have sent a memo out to all his partner's patients advising that she left the practice. Since it is his practice, she was not allowed to do this, as it would constitute her soliciting his patients. So without meeting the man, knowing how he runs his business, and how he treats his partner's patients (his own customers, ultimately), as well as knowing his own sister left the practice because of his unethical ways, I don't know why anyone would want to go to this office.

November 24th, 2012
The Best Doctor I know
I have been seeing Dr Mike for over twelve years and in that time he has always been a kind and caring person whowill always take the time to listen to my problems and has never made me feelmy questions were dumb or unimportant. I had been someone he always disliked goingto the Doctor but with Dr Mike I alwaysleave feeling better and know that all mymedical needs have been properly taken care of. Whenever a friend or relative asks me if I now of a good Doctor, Dr Mike is the one that I always suggest.