A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dougherty is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dougherty, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Dougherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Dougherty DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Michael Dougherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dougherty practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians, Greenville Pediatric Specialists, and Greenville Gastroenterologists.